4.6

Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting services.Superfast 20x Faster Speed with SSD Storage and LiteSpeed Server Technology.

Offer Lifetime SSL Certificate free and Fully Technical support on Migration and other. - Unmetered #1 Hosting Platform - SSD Hosting Platform - LiteSpeed Technology - ModSecurity Server Virus and Malware Protector - Email Spam Protection.

The support team has been great, the site remains up with very little down times if at all.Prices are good as well for what is offered.

Review about: Domainracer Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Domainracer?

Comments

orville12
Gurgaon, Haryana, India #1299626

Best SSD hosting provider.I was fully satisfied with the services and plans with affordable price.They are always ready to helps their client at anytime.Support team is good.

MK_patil
Gurgaon, Haryana, India #1297694

Best service provider.Hosting plans are very affordable and features also best.

parichopra
Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1297058

I am very happy with DomainRacer support team!!

I contacted DomainRacer support team about my issue. Though my problem was not very high priority,but it was responded very quickly. They explained me the what is exact problem, and what is required action to solve the problem.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1296509

I am a customer of DomainRacer, I guess they very state forward and more supportive to give besties service. even I have compared with some big advertised brands like GoDaddy, HostGator. the performance is must fast since they offering SSD Hosting to customer enhancement and security features.