Domainracer - Do not believe Offers

1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Do not believe offers. I am hosting my websites on Domain Racer. I have bought the Advanced Plan. For past one week I am getting 503 error, websites are offline for more than 1 hour. The suuport is not code, Phone is busy and ticket replies are also delayed. When I ask them this is their common reply

"You might have encountered a problem due to work services got stuck in the server due to high server load."

Do not believe this, I am thinking of moving out if they do not solve the issue.

At start everything is ok but as your webistes start growing you face this issue.

All my websites and my clients websites are offline for past 2 hours now.

No phone support, no ticket support and no email support.

Facing same issue for past one week.

Product or Service Mentioned: Domainracer Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Web hosting.

Domainracer - Great service at very reliable prices

4.8
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

No Doubt About DomainRacer Rocks! DomainRacer offers a shared web hosting solution to all customers.

DomainRacer allows the professional quality web hosting solution to each user for a matter of a few dollars each month. Each client domain is situated on its own section of a server that is shared with other client domains are one of the most beneficial features offered by DomainRacer.

You can get 20x Faster Litespeed Technology. I like their service prices and features i.e. SSD, LiteSpeed, and Spam protector, along with SSL certificate.

DomainRacer supports WordPress.

One can set up a site or blog easily and quickly with DomainRacer one click Simple Scripts install. DomainRacer also allows to install several WordPress sites on the same web hosting account effortlessly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Domainracer Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Resolved: Domainracer - Horrible experience including threats from the company

Resolved

Update by user Feb 13, 2018

The CEO contacted me personally and explained that the person I was chatting on the ticket system was an employee and they were deeply sorry for the whole thing. They offered a full refund which I refused.

I want to make things right and leave this issue behind without harming anyone's business or workplace.

Please, kindly remove the review. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2018

I enjoyed my stay with domainracer for a while. Everything worked fine up until there were a database server error on their side.

As a web development company and reseller hosting provider, our livelihood depend on the hosting services. The issue continued for 2-3 days when most of the time the server stayed offline. Domainracer website, email and cpanel were offline as well. Any attempt to contact them failed (We tried sending a message in facebook, direct mail and even calling the number listed at their whois details through skype).

Even after the error was presumably fixed, we saw the issue a few more times before it was fully fixed. The extended downtime caused 3 of our clients to request cancellation of the services. Once we were able to contact them, they promised that the error was fixed and were "extremely sorry" for the inconvenience. As there were only a few days left before we had to renew our hosting service, and although we didn't yet decide if we want to continue using their services or move to a more reliable hosting provider we asked them politely to change the billing cycle to 1 month so we would at least have the time to move our clients to the new server if we do decide we want to switch providers.

Their answer was that the minimum cycle is 3 months. Their answer, combined with the fact that we only had a few days of hosting before paying 3 months upfront left us hostage, practically we had to pay 3 times the price of one month for the chance to move our client's websites to a new server. We did try to contact them again and requesting cancellation of the service and requested a partial refund for the remaining time but were sent some downtime sheet, implying that everything was according to the agreement. They refrained giving a direct answer and just kept talking around it.

Dont let the cheaper prices fool you, keep your distance from that company. Horrible experience. EDIT After posting the review, I was contacted by domainracer support. Suddenly, out of the blue, after ignoring my messages, the review was the thing that made them contact me at last.

They did offer me a refund for the last month, which I refused on principle but promised to soften up my review a bit as a token of good faith. Instead I got threats that they will assemble a team to write bad reviews on my client's websites (I was a reseller hosting provider).

Although this might do damage to my business I am not going to be bullied, threatened or forced to do anything. Attached the original message they sent me the same day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Domainracer Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Threats.

Preferred solution: I am sorry but I dont see any solution. I dont need anything from this company, especially after threatning me in their ticket system and forcing me to remove my reviews.

Comments

horrible experience . I want to buy hosting from them but now I don't

Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price

4.6

Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting services. Superfast 20x Faster Speed with SSD Storage and LiteSpeed Server Technology.

Offer Lifetime SSL Certificate free and Fully Technical support on Migration and other. - Unmetered #1 Hosting Platform - SSD Hosting Platform - LiteSpeed Technology - ModSecurity Server Virus and Malware Protector - Email Spam Protection.

The support team has been great, the site remains up with very little down times if at all. Prices are good as well for what is offered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Domainracer Web Hosting.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

orville12
Gurgaon, Haryana, India #1299626

Best SSD hosting provider.I was fully satisfied with the services and plans with affordable price.They are always ready to helps their client at anytime.Support team is good.

MK_patil
Gurgaon, Haryana, India #1297694

Best service provider.Hosting plans are very affordable and features also best.

parichopra
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1297058

I am very happy with DomainRacer support team!!

I contacted DomainRacer support team about my issue. Though my problem was not very high priority,but it was responded very quickly. They explained me the what is exact problem, and what is required action to solve the problem.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1296509

I am a customer of DomainRacer, I guess they very state forward and more supportive to give besties service. even I have compared with some big advertised brands like GoDaddy, HostGator. the performance is must fast since they offering SSD Hosting to customer enhancement and security features.

View more comments